Due to COVID-19 the customer migration out from Xclaim had slowed down in the past 15 months, to allow existing Xclaim customers extra time to complete the migration, the Xclaim Cloud Manager service will be extended from the original termination date (July 25, 2021) to September 30, 2021.

Update notifications

sx9090sx9090 Member Posts: 16
Any chance we can get an email list or something to be notified of updates for the AP's? It would be nice to enable/disable automatic updates, and be able to tell the AP to update *right now*. For example, being stuck with pitiful DSL - if I've got a big download going on overnight, having it killed because the AP decided to auto-update in the middle of the night could kill me if it's something I need for work the next morning.

And I know, I know - the app should tell me. But the app as far as I can tell will only tell me if I open the app and connect to the AP. I've gotta be honest, looking at my AP daily isn't something I want to have to do.

Comments

• ericsrericsr Member Posts: 457
    We don't ever plan on daily updates to the APs! :smiley: We check frequently to make sure we don't miss anything, but for now the best place to keep things fresh in with the app. We always provide updates to the forum as well, so keep an eye out. Thanks.