AP X1 plug to LAM make internet too slow

Hi All.
I'm using AP X-1. When i plug 3 AP X-1 to my LAN. It is made internet of user too slow. Did anybody have same prolem?
** FW: 2.2.0.0.27**

Comments

• shriramrsshriramrs Member, Xpert, Moderator Posts: 220

Hello @luanho,

Can you please set static channel for the radio (2.4Ghz/5Ghz) and check if this helps?
    The problem you are facing could be due to the channelfly behavior where AP is trying to find a optimal channel with least interference.
    If you still see the issue, try configuring different channels and seeing how the throughput changes with each channel change.

Regards,
    Shriram

• luanholuanho Member Posts: 5

Hi!.
    Can you show me what port Xclaim negotiate with cloud,please?

Hi @luanho ,

SSL(TCP 443) , ICMP and NTP (UDP 123) - These 3 ports need to be opened to ensure that the AP communicates with CloudManager and vice-versa.

Regards,
    Shriram

I have 3 AP. But 2 AP have chanel 1, 7 and 1 chanel = off. Can you tell me why?
    3 AP placed in server for test. chanel = auto

Hi @luanho ,

If networks are not attached to the AP, the channel is shown as OFF in the AP list table in the accesspoints page.
    For example, if you have an 2.4Ghz radio enabled network attached to the Xi-3 AP, then the channel display column shows current operating channel for 2.4Ghz radio and will show OFF for the 5Ghz radio(since there is no 5Ghz radio network attached to the AP).

Regards,
    Shriram

Hi shriramrs.
    Case 1:
    I have 1 case in my network very strange. i have local network with hardware firewall and then i plug-in 3 AP to my LAN, trouble happen-> 3 AP OFF together after 15' ON. (Subnet: 192.168.64.0/24). GW: 192.168.64.1
    Case 2:
    But when i create new software firewall, connect 3 AP to this firewall. No trouble. (other subnet: 192.168.65.0/24) GW: 192.168.65.1
    Case 3:
    I plug subnet 192.168.65.0/24 to 192.168.64.0/24. Trouble also like case 1

• Information
      AP: 192.168.65.xx
      Subnet: 24
      GW: 192.168.65.1

2 FW open port 443,11443,123, icmp (IN - OUT)

Need your help. I test many time in my LAN.

Hi @luanho,

Can you please check your firewall logs to check if shows any dropped packets at the 15th minute?

Regards,
    Shriram

Thank you so much. 1 more question. Xi-1 seemly have no manage client by voucher,right?

Hi @luanho ,

We support third party voucher based captive portal solutions like Cloud4Wi and Purplewifi. This is common across all Xclaim APs but does not support in build captive portal.

Regards,
    Shriram