ssid Xclaim

stefanstefan Member Posts: 2

my question is, the SSD xclaim setup automatically changed or should I do it myself and why I see my other ap not (guest), what do I do wrong . AP Xi3 and I see everything on my phone and PC but I still see xclaim setup, when i look for my wlan on my laptop

Tagged:

Comments

• vybhavramvybhavram Xpert, Moderator Posts: 1,063

Hello @stefan ,

Can you please explain further? Are you saying that you are seeing the "xclaim-setup" SSID enabled even after you've configured a separate WLAN on the AP?

Regards,
    Vybhav

• stefanstefan Member Posts: 2

yes that I mean, the SSID will not change, it remains xclaim setup stand.
    How can I change this, do I need to manually login, or can I log in using IP address, there is a manual, I am doing what wrong, but I do not know what

• vybhavramvybhavram Xpert, Moderator Posts: 1,063

Hello @stefan ,

There are 3 ways to configure an AP:

• CloudManager : Once you create an account on CloudManager and register your AP to CloudManager , you can create a network and assign it to the AP. This should cause the xclaim-setup WLAN to go down automatically.
    • AP's Web UI : You can login to the AP's Web UI using the AP's IP address.The default username is "xclaim-mfg" and the default password is "mfg-admin12". Once you have logged in, you should be able to configure a WLAN on either the 2.4 or 5GHz radio. This should automatically take down the xclaim-setup WLAN.
    • Using Harmony : This is the Android/iPhone APP that can be used to configure the APs. You can connect to the Xclaim-setup WLAN from your phone, configure the AP, create and apply the new network to the AP. THis should automatically take down the "xclaim-setup" WLAN.

Regards,
    Vybhav

• joeho717joeho717 Member Posts: 4

AP Web UI does not work for me.

I've tried reset, SSH, UI again, does not work.

Cloud Manager sees the AP, can locate the AP, even reboot from CloudManager, however I still get xclaim-setup SSID, and the networks I added in the CloudManager does not sync to the AP.

The Hormoney App does not see the AP, can't configure it. Need help!

• Hi @joeho717,

Web UI and SSH is disabled for AP managed by CloudManager. xclaim-setup SSID will go down when the created networks is assigned to the AP in CloudManager. Goto the 'Access Points' tab and select the AP and click on Edit. Assign the created networks to the AP from 'Add Networks'. Once you save this settings xclaim-setup will go down and AP will start broadcasting the networks/SSID created in the CloudManager.

Thanks
    Ramesh

• joeho717joeho717 Member Posts: 4

Thank you! I think I am missing a power cable in the box, can I call someone about it ?

• Hi @joeho717,

Xclaim operations team will reach out to you.

Thanks
    Ramesh