Due to COVID-19 the customer migration out from Xclaim had slowed down in the past 15 months, to allow existing Xclaim customers extra time to complete the migration, the Xclaim Cloud Manager service will be extended from the original termination date (July 25, 2021) to December 31, 2021.

No AP access

i have set up an Xi-3 with no problems.  I have been trying to set up and XO-1 for hours and it can't find the AP within the app.  I see it could be software related but I don't know how to access the web GUI to update.  Please can someone explain in a simple non technically minded manor! 

Comments

• Hi @nigeljarvis ,

Sorry that you are having problem. Can you try doing a factory reset using the reset button. Please hold the reset button for 8 seconds and release. Once AP is upgraded you can access the WebUI of the AP by https:// and default username and password is xclaim-mfg/mfg-admin12.

Thanks
    Ramesh

• nigeljarvisnigeljarvis Member Posts: 6
    Hi, I have done this and it makes no difference, I have tried to log in through Putty and it comes up with a log in screen where by whatever I enter I don't seem to be able to log on. As a straight forward solution this is anything but straight forward!