HELLO

I'm trying to reach somebody with days the contact form of www.xclaimwireless.com doesnt work all the time Ooops something went wrong the i write to some emails that i find here on the forum but still same thing. I have issue with Xclaim xi-1 can't configure doesn't connecting to cloud manager can't update thru PuTTy no success 23.236.53.216 this ip its death update.xclaimwireless.com also gives errors while updating and my clients are waiting... PLS SOMEONE HELP

Comments

• shriramrsshriramrs Member, Xpert, Moderator Posts: 220

Hi @d3p1k0l0 ,

There is a good chance that the APs are still in old firmware version.

So we recommend to reboot all the offline APs twice (with internet connectivity) with the gap of 10 minutes between each reboot to upgrade.

If the above step didn't work, please follow the steps mentioned below and let us know

1. Please remove the AP from the Cloudmanager and the Harmony App
    2. Reset the AP once by holding the reset button for 10 seconds.
    3. Open a telnet application like Putty, SecureCRT, or Terminal for the Mac.
    4. Type in the IP address of the AP and select SSH2.
    5. When prompted for the for the username and password enter "xclaim-mfg" for the username and "mfg-admin12" for the password then press enter.
    6. At the prompt type "fw update" and hit enter.
    7. Type "reboot" command at the prompt after the upgrade and hit enter.
    8. Now add the AP again to the Cloudmanager account after few minutes. Now the AP LED status should be solid green.

Regards,
    Shriram

• d3p1k0l0d3p1k0l0 Member Posts: 5

Hi @shriramrs,

I tried everything i removed from cloud i couldnt even register on Harmony.
    And yes it is on old firmware and when i try over putty to update it's saying file missing
    when i do "fw check all" its saying v54_fw_check(2), bad header magic
    and its booting image2 all the time instead of image 1.
    And im working for Merlin Computers we sell Ruckus & Xclaim i have problem with 10 xclaim xi-1

Regards,
    Bruno

Here is screen shot if needed

[Here is screen shot if needed] (https://ibb.co/cg4SSPr)

control file /writable/fw/main.cntl not in flash current primary boot image is image2 fw version 1.0.0.0.26

• shriramrsshriramrs Member, Xpert, Moderator Posts: 220

Hi @d3p1k0l0 ,

I can see the AP somehow is not reset properly and the control file path should be in the following path.
    xclaim/1.0.0/xi-3_rcks_fw.bl7

Please look for my DM.

Regards,
    Shriram

• ff_ff_ Member Posts: 21

I have excact the same problem with same firmware 1.0.0.0.26 and can not upgrade. Can you please DM me also with a solution for that?

• rameshcrameshc Member, Xpert, Moderator Posts: 270

Hi @ff_ ,

Can you please share the serial number of the AP to [email protected] ?

Thanks
    Ramesh