Due to COVID-19 the customer migration out from Xclaim had slowed down in the past 15 months, to allow existing Xclaim customers extra time to complete the migration, the Xclaim Cloud Manager service will be extended from the original termination date (July 25, 2021) to September 30, 2021.

AP not connecting

lyonb96lyonb96 Member Posts: 1

We have 3 Xclaim Xi-3 access points, all of which were installed and configured on the cloud at the same time. One of them has decided not to connect. Logging into the web GUI, I see that the GRE connection settings have nothing filled in for the Primary and Secondary IP settings. I have also tried running firmware updates, using SSH and running some commands, but it appears the AP is on the latest firmware. The 2 APs that are working actually weren't on the latest firmware, but I was able to push the update to them from the cloud and they appear to still be working after taking the same firmware version as the AP that's not working. I was hoping to see what the GRE settings showed on the working APs, but on the newer firmware version the web interface is locked down, and I can't figure out SSH credentials.

Just as a tip, you might want to make sure your CloudManager actually gives a sliver of diagnostic information before you lock down every aspect of local connection to the device - these things are an absolute PITA to troubleshoot.