Due to COVID-19 the customer migration out from Xclaim had slowed down in the past 15 months, to allow existing Xclaim customers extra time to complete the migration, the Xclaim Cloud Manager service will be extended from the original termination date (July 25, 2021) to September 30, 2021.

Harmony issues with configuration

reydortareydorta Member Posts: 1

I have purchased the Xclaim Xi-3. I have configured the WLAN and AP through Harmony. I have insured the the firmware of the AP are the most recent one (2.1.0.0.68). I have the ability to see the newly created network on the WIFI selector on any of my devices. Yet, when I access Harmony through either my IPAD or IPHONE 6, the statistics screen is blank. When I go to network configuration I see both access points. One I depress them, I get a dialog box that allows me to make my choices and hit save. When I hit save, the dialog box disappears and I am reverted back to my network configuration screen and and alert comes out stating "The xclaim-setup WLAN is being taken down, please connect to another WLAN." This happens regardless on what WLAN I am connected too. Changing WLAN's has no effect. As a matter of fact the xclaim-setup WLAN is no longer even a choice as it was automatically disabled. Using my web browser I connected to both access points and they are working properly.

Comments

• Hi @reydorta,

Can you please try CloudManager (https://cloud.xclaimwireless.com/) and free cloud based management solution for managing Xclaim AP's ? If you are interested you can perform a factory reset on the AP by pressing the reset button for 8 secs and follow the steps in the attached doc.

Thanks
    Ramesh

• nntpgripnntpgrip Member Posts: 3

I have had my Xi-3 for some time now. Configured using Harmony(iOS). I went to check Harmony today just to see if there was any firmware updates. The stats page is completely blank, also I couldn't connect to my ap when I tapped on it in Harmony until I power cycled it the Xi-3. The stats page is still blank, I can connect to my AP, view what is there, view my WLANs, I haven't tried to change anything as it doesn't show me things like Serial no, MAC addresses etc., and most importantly what version of firmware I am on, so it seems like it is only half connected to the ap admin-wise and I didn't want to mess with what is otherwise working good. I have tried power cycling the ap, and deleting and re-installing the app.

The next thing is to do what you describe, reset the Xi-3 and start again, but it looks like you are steering the guy who started this thread to cloud manager, are ya'll giving up on the Harmony apps?

• Hello @nntpgrip,

We will not be releasing any new updates to the Harmony hence we recommend customers to use CloudManager.

Thanks
    Ramesh