Cloudmanager reporting data is showing up data from only 3 APs out of 60

pieromeddapieromedda Member Posts: 8

Hi colleagues, I have a network of 60 pcs of X01 Access Points.
During installation phase, I was able to see reports from all the APs, now, all of them are installed and working properly, however into the Reports I can only see reports from the latest 3AP installed. 57 are missing!

Have you seen this problem before?
Did you manage to fix it?

Thank you for your help
Piero

Best Answers

Answers

• HeathlandHeathland Member Posts: 78

I must admit, last two weekly reports which were send one a week we're also suffering the same issue as mentioned above.
    In my case 4 AP displayed of 46 which we're online.

@rameshc something going on with Cloudmanager? Also strange behavior regarding accespoint configuration (see other post) which only can be done using a "private tab". All since a little two weeks. This can't be a coincendence?

BR!

• rameshcrameshc Member, Xpert, Moderator Posts: 170

Hi @Heathland,

We are aware of the issue with the reports are will be addressing that in the upcoming release. Regarding the browser issue, very very few customers have reported this. Can you please confirm the browser version? Also, can we have quick webex session to understand the issue better ?

Thanks
    Ramesh

• pieromeddapieromedda Member Posts: 8
    edited June 11
    Heathland said:

I must admit, last two weekly reports which were send one a week we're also suffering the same issue as mentioned above.
    In my case 4 AP displayed of 46 which we're online.

@rameshc something going on with Cloudmanager? Also strange behavior regarding accespoint configuration (see other post) which only can be done using a "private tab". All since a little two weeks. This can't be a coincendence?

BR!

Hi guys and thank you for your reaction.
    I'm looking forward to a solution, thanks @rameshc

I haven't see your post @heatland but I have experienced a weird behaviour with my dashboard as well. There was no client connection history at all. No matter what browser I was using (Furefox  Chrome, Safari, etc) same results. I have just cleaned the cache in my firefox to get it back to show correct values.

@rameshc please look at my DM. Thank you.

• keithgouldkeithgould Member Posts: 5

I'm seeing this problem too.
    Network of 6 Xi2's Cloud Manager reports they are all online and healthy.
    Weekly summary report was showing data for just two, this has now dropped to just 1.

I rely on this report for an overall "it's working" check. The network is in a place which is remote and difficult to reach. Other aspects of cloud manager are also worrying me, the throughput reported by AP's does not tally data collected by computers on the network. Seems to be significantly under reported. This is a recent phenomenon.

On May 6th all 6 AP's were reported, on May 13 only 5, on May 20, and until today the number dropped to 2, today's report shows only 1.

Cloud Manager being viewed using Safari Version 11.1 (13605.1.33.1.4) running under MacOs 10.13.4 (17E202) However I don't see why this relevant when the PDF reroots are being generated by your servers, delivered by email and read using Adobe Acrobat.

Hello @keithgould,

We have identified the issue and will be releasing the fix in next release. Release date will be announced next week.

Thanks
    Ramesh

Hi Ramesh,

When wil the next update will be released/published exactly? Please let us know! Thank you.

BR

@rameshc said:
    Hello @keithgould,

We have identified the issue and will be releasing the fix in next release. Release date will be announced next week.

Thanks
    Ramesh

It's now two weeks and my latest report shows there are no AP's on the network. No data, nothing. This is really very poor. When is this going toe fixed.

Good morning, @rameshc, the situation becomes to be unbearable. Okay, I'm aware of the low profile of this line of AP but come on, this is a basic faeture that can't be missed in any AP of Enterprise level.

My customers have been waiting long enough, please help us. Thanks
    Piero

Hi @pieromedda,

I sincerely apologize for the delay. We will release the fix in a weeks time.

Thanks
    Ramesh

Thank you for your quick reply, @rameshc.
    I do look forward to ear from you.
    Kindest regards.

Piero

Hi @rameshc

Could you please provide an exact date regarding the update? Or at least post the root cause of this issue?
    Is there something which we can do to help you guys?

Thank you!

BR

Another week gone by and still my reports show that there are no live AP's and no data. Without regular checking using the CloudManager I can no longer be sure that things are working, and I have no historical data to show the client at the remote site. When's this going to be fixed?

Hello @keithgould,

Apologize for the delay. We are ready with the fix. We will be releasing an AP firmware early next week to fix the issue.

Thanks
    Ramesh

Hello Xclaim team!

As asked before, could you guys please provide us (as a customer/reseller of you're products) an exact date when the upgraded will be released?
    If there's anything which we can do to help you, please let us know. As mentioned by @keithgould where relying on the weekly CM report(s).

Thank you in advance.

BR

Hi @rameshc any news regarding the update? Please let us know, thank you!

We will be releasing the AP firmware on 07/13 to address the reporting issue.

Thanks
    Ramesh

Hi @rameshc !
    Thank you very much indeed. I'm gonna check it out straight away.
    Will let you know

Kind regards
    Piero

Hello @rameshc !
    Thank you for the update, will install the firmware asap on several AP's and let you guys know the results.

Any news regarding the Xi-1 "offline in Cloudmanager issue" ??

BR!

Hi @rameshc , I would like to thank you very much indeed.
    So far, so good. The new firmware fixes the reporting issue. Will keep on eye every day to confirm that all the other functionalities are properly working.

kindest regards
    Piero

Good morning @rameshc

still about the "reporting" issue.....
    I have managed to upgrade all the APs but 2 of them are not showing up "update available". I have tried to reboot them twice within 5' time but no-go.
    Their Serials are: 921803000xxx and 9118030006xxx. Maybe it helps.

Should I open a different discussion?
    Thank you in advance for your help
    Warm regards
    Piero