AP Offline issue

Hi Vybhavram,

I've noticed that few AP's goes offline in cloud manager, when I check the AP LED is green and device can get connected. do you have any solution on this issue?I have attached with screenshot below for more details:

Thanks

Comments

• vybhavramvybhavram Xpert, Moderator Posts: 1,063

Hello @TheFaceSuites ,

Are all the offline APs XI-1s ? We have noticed an issue where the CPU utiilization on some XI-1s spike and this causes the AP to go offline.

Does the same behavior repeat after rebooting the APs?

Regards,
    Vybhav

• TheFaceSuitesTheFaceSuites Member Posts: 2

Hi vybhav,

not all AP's but after reboot, it will stay online for few couple of days and back to offline mode. when i check the AP LED light is green and connect any device.

• vybhavramvybhavram Xpert, Moderator Posts: 1,063

Hello @TheFaceSuites ,

Understood. Some of our customers have reported this issue where the AP goes offline. We are troubleshooting this issue and we will revert ASAP.

Please note : This is only observed with Xi-1s

Regards,
    Vybhav

• reinetelecomreinetelecom Member Posts: 2

Hi

I have the same issue with 9 APs Xi-1. Is there some news for the udpate to fix it ?

Regards

• AndyAndy Member Posts: 9

Hi,

I have the same issue with 31 Xi-1's when there is heavy load, mostly in the evening. When it's daytime it's fine, low traffic, between 9-30 users per network. But when it's evening, more users get on the network like more then 40. Then AP's start to become offline in cloudmanager, in some cases they don't even come back online.
    Clients also say, the internet connection drops a few times a day. I can't believe it is internet connection issue since we got 200MBps internet connection.
    What can be the cause of this?

• mytelecommytelecom Member Posts: 4

I have same problem. Are there any ports to open or to check on our router or firewall?
    Thanks

• microlinemicroline Member Posts: 2
    I have the same problem with one xi-1. Is there any solution yet? Maybe a new firmware that fixes the problem?
  • HeathlandHeathland Member Posts: 85

Hi @microline, it's a know issue at this moment. Multiple customers are complaining regarding the Xi-1 going offline in Cloudmanager. As in my case, I'm experiencing the same issue.

Very inconvenient at this moment.

BR!