Cloudmanager issue (?)

HeathlandHeathland Member Posts: 80

Hi,

Any know issues with Cloudmanager? I can't login (invalid password error) and after a refresh of the page, login procedure is skipped, the dashboard appears in the backgrond and the spinning circle, just keeps spinning (refresh) and no dashboard appears.

Please let us know, thank you!

BR

Comments

• rameshcrameshc Member, Xpert, Moderator Posts: 188

Hi @Heathland,

We don't see any issue in our backend.

Thanks
    Ramesh

• HeathlandHeathland Member Posts: 80

Hi Ramesh,

Unfortunately again it seems like (in my case) that Cloudmanager isn't responding the way it should be.
    To make things sure, I've tested several browsers. Looking at the dashboard page and clients page, no data is being displayed.
    Could you please take a look at this?

Thank you in advance.

BR!

• rameshcrameshc Member, Xpert, Moderator Posts: 188

Hi @Heathland,

There was a minor glitch from our Cloud service provider for few minutes which is been taken care now. Can you please clear you browser cache and try again?

Thanks
    Ramesh

Hi Ramesh,

No luck, i must be honest, this behaviour has been going on for several days now.
    I will send you login credentials fia DM, in case you want to check.

BR.

Hi Ramesh,

An update, seems like I can't add or remove networks. Very inconvenient at this moment.
    Please take a look at this, thank you.

BR.

Hi Ramesh,

Seems like my browser(s) on OS X are causing the issue. Using Chrome and "private browsin" solves the issue (for now)
    Just curious, any other users/visitors of this forum having the same issue(s) with eg. Firefox, Safari and Chrome for OS X?

BR.