Problem with iOS and blinking red LED

alternetivoalternetivo Member Posts: 18

Hi all,
our customer has a problem with iOS devices (Macbook, iPad, iPhone, etc.). Sometimes it is possible to connect to the wireless network and sometimes not. Once the device is connected, there is no internet access.

Where could be the problem? I read the forum and I found that it might be a problem with the new firmware version.

The second question:
Second customer has problem with blinking red LED on xclaim. Internet is functional on their devices, but xclaim is still blinking red (AP are offline in Cloud Manager). After HW reset of the AP is everything ok. But after some time, the problem reappears.

Thank you for response,
Petr

Comments

• Hello @alternetivo,

our customer has a problem with iOS devices (Macbook, iPad, iPhone, etc.). Sometimes it is possible to connect to the wireless network and sometimes not. Once the device is connected, there is no internet access.

Where could be the problem? I read the forum and I found that it might be a problem with the new firmware version.

Can you please set static channel on the AP and let us know that solves your problem ?

Second customer has problem with blinking red LED on xclaim. Internet is functional on their devices, but xclaim is still blinking red (AP are offline in Cloud Manager). After HW reset of the AP is everything ok. But after some time, the problem reappears.

Which model of the AP are you facing this issue ?

Thanks
    Ramesh

• alternetivoalternetivo Member Posts: 18

Hi Ramesh,

first question: OK (I wait for the response of our customer)
    second question: model is Xi-1

Thank you for response,
    Petr