AP List confusing?

jacobgrafjacobgraf Member Posts: 16

Is this how the AP list is "supposed" to look? It's very hard to use. I prefer the old table row format.

Comments

• dineshrdineshr Member, Xpert, Moderator Posts: 1

Looks like it is some responsiveness issue with the browser. It should look something like this

ap.png 67.6K
  • TerryTerry Member Posts: 18

dineshr, are you saying that it's supposed to look like the table in your post? On a Mac, in any browser – Safari, Firefox or Chrome, the "Access Points" tab displays a long, scroll-down list with each access point taking 12 lines. I hate it! Your screen shot looks MUCH better.
    The "Networks" tab displays a nice set of rows, with all of the info for each network in one row, (somewhat like your post). The "Clients" tab is a hot mess. Text spills out over boundaries, boxes overlap, it's really sloppy.
    This seems like more than a "responsiveness issue". More like someone banged out some code in a hurry and then didn't bother to test it with a few different browsers. These days there shouldn't be any excuse for creating web pages that can't display properly across different devices.

• jacobgrafjacobgraf Member Posts: 16
    Same here. On a Mac as well.

I am seeing some console errors. Wonder if they are related?

Uncaught IndexSizeError: Failed to execute 'arc' on 'CanvasRenderingContext2D': The radius provided (-0.5) is negative.

• danieljandersondanieljanderson Member Posts: 37

I've seen this go back and forth on multiple browsers accross Windows and Mac.
    I would like this get addressed.

• vybhavramvybhavram Xpert, Moderator Posts: 1,063

Hello ,

We are currently working on this and this will be fixed as part of the upcoming CloudManager update. You will be hearing more from us about this update later this week.

Regards,
    Vybhav

This is still an issue. Can you please provide an update? Thanks!

• vybhavramvybhavram Xpert, Moderator Posts: 1,063

Hello @jacobgraf ,

We should be having a CloudManager update in the 3rd week of March with this fix and plenty of other minor enhancements,fixes.

Regards,
    Vybhav