5GHz unstable, client isolation not working, wifi name changes not working, others
Most of these problems occured in CloudManager, however, the problems forced me to stop using Cloudmanager, therefor the 1st problem occurred while using the Web GUI, I have not tested wether that problem would also occur while using CloudManager. Please note, that I have not yet tested the Harmony App.
- [CloudManager and Web GUI] 5GHz network incredibly unstable. Sometimes devices must cannot connect to a 5 GHz network, sometimes it isn't even shown in the device's list of available wifi networks. Sometimes a device just gets disconnected.
- [Web GUI] A device connected to a network with client isolation one can use a printer which is connected to another network (with client isolation off though).
- [CloudManager] I've changed the name of a wifi network in CloudManager and according to the networks tab this change was saved. However, even after reboot both my phone and my laptop show 2 different wifi networks in their wifi settings: one with the old name and one with the new name.
- [CloudManager] Even after manually reloading the CloudManager tab the list of connected clients does not correspond with the clients actually connected to the ap shortly before reloading but rather with the clients connected minutes ago.
- [CloudManager] There is now fast way of seeing which clients exactly are connected to a network / an AP. There should be a tab similiar to "access pints" and "networks" to view the connected clients.
- [CloudManager and Web GUI] There is no way of renaming clients. Especially with Android devices their often doesn't really help to identify a device. Even on very cheap routers you can rename the device so it's easily identifiable.
- [CloudManager and Web GUI] Mac filtering is still not a thing, even though a service staff answered me month ago that "that feature is being added in the upcoming releases".
- [CloudManager and Web GUI] There is no fast way to activate a guest network. You can configure a network and then only activate it when you need it for guests. However, you'd still [CloudManager] need to go to the networks tab, klick on that network, wait until it has loaded, click on edit, than on active, than on save... Thats far to complicated and the Web GUI doesn't make it any easier.