MSP sign up

Hello,

We have new interesting feature MSP released as the part of Cloud Manager release v1.2. Interested users can sign up for a account and we will get back with the credentials within 24 hours.

http://www.xclaimwireless.com/msp

Thanks
Ramesh

Comments

• drbdrb Member Posts: 6

Well, trying to register for your MSP portal, just brings up a "Whoops, looks like something went wrong" page.

• BrijawsBrijaws Member Posts: 24

Iv been setup by xClaim however they have to manually enter all our existing projects (which we have about 50 live). It would be nice if there was a feature that allowed us to link this accounts ourselves. Its going to take me longer to provide them with all the Username/Passwords for the client account we have active. This alone is making that new feature not favorable for us.

• vybhavramvybhavram Xpert, Moderator Posts: 1,064

Hello @Brijaws ,

Thanks for the input. We have plans of doing that in the future, however , since we are currently in the Beta stage, we would be doing the linking ourselves. Once the internal tools that we have developed are tried and tested, we will be making them available to our customers.

Regards,
    Vybhav

• BrijawsBrijaws Member Posts: 24

I complete understand and my comment was for your beta white board. I think you guys are doing a great job accommodating users requests as best you can. Thanks

• JohnAJohnA Member Posts: 13

Vybhav imported several accounts for us - Thank you :-), and they are all up and running, plus we also managed to then add an AP that we installed for a customer which was just setup standalone with the Web Gui. That one was added to to the Inventory, assigned to a Tenant and then configured with identical settings to what were set up in the AP GUI interface including two SSID/VLANs. When the AP was reset remotely the Cloud Manager took over and we could see clients connected immediately on both VLans. So now all Ap's we have installed are in the MSP Cloud manager.

• wyredavwyredav Member Posts: 12

I have tried signing up but it has been several days now and no response from filling out the MSP form. I have three jobs that need to be programmed that I will need MSP access for!!

I signed up under "support@wyredav.com"

Hello @wyredav ,

Please check your email.

Regards,
    Vybhav

• MrJohnKMrJohnK Member Posts: 16

When viewing admins for the MSP, would it be possible to see what their username is? I added a couple of admins a few weeks back, but can't recall what username I gave them. It might be handy to be able to reset their passwords in case they forget, unless they can do that for themselves, assuming they know their login name at least.

• chrismalliachrismallia Member Posts: 29

Hi I registered a few days ago and got nothing back yet. How long does it take to get registerd please?

Hello @chrismallia ,

Please look for my email.

Regards,
    Vybhav