Manage APs from more than one mobile phone?

CBrownCBrown Member Posts: 24
If an Xclaim unit is set up to be managed by the Harmony app on one mobile phone can it also be managed by another person's mobile phone?

Comments

• liolio Member Posts: 6
    Similar to this, would it be possible to reinstall the Android app and and get it to successfully search for Access Points? At the moment it says No Access Points even though the AP is working and broadcasting fine. (I tweaked the settings via the web interface, things like removing the xclaim-setup SSID and enabling the 5 GHz radio.) This happens whether connecting via xclaim-setup (re-enabled via web interface) or via the named SSID.

I do like the idea of the Android app, very convenient and neat. If it could be made to work.

Ps is there any documentation on the difference between ACCESS POINTS and WLANS and what you really mean by having these two things?
  • ericsrericsr Member Posts: 457
    lio said:

Similar to this, would it be possible to reinstall the Android app and and get it to successfully search for Access Points? At the moment it says No Access Points even though the AP is working and broadcasting fine. (I tweaked the settings via the web interface, things like removing the xclaim-setup SSID and enabling the 5 GHz radio.) This happens whether connecting via xclaim-setup (re-enabled via web interface) or via the named SSID.

I do like the idea of the Android app, very convenient and neat. If it could be made to work.

Ps is there any documentation on the difference between ACCESS POINTS and WLANS and what you really mean by having these two things?

We are finalizing some major app stability fixes. Should be available this month.

Access Points are physical and WLANs are the SSIDs you can apply to your APs.