Steps to configure the AP through CloudManager

1) Perform factory reset of AP even If the AP is already managed by Harmony.

2) Ensure AP is connected to the internet.AP¹s LED should be blinking GREEN after the AP reboots.

3) Sign up for a CloudManager account , by logging in to www.xclaimwireless.com.

4) Login to your CloudManager account and Register your AP using your AP's serial number.

5) Configure Networks(SSIDs) in your CloudManager account.

6) Assign created networks to your registered access point(s). Once this is done, your AP's LED should change to SOLID GREEN and the configured networks will now be broadcast by the AP.

Comments

• lmalachinilmalachini Member Posts: 4

All ok, but now for login directly in the access point via https? I try my username and password for access CloudManager and use as username xclaim-mfg but it doesn't work.

• You can login into AP using default username and password xclaim-mfg/mfg-admin12.

Thanks
    Ramesh

• SpringsSprings Member Posts: 114
    edited June 2015

@rameshc said:
    You can login into AP using default username and password xclaim-mfg/mfg-admin12.

Thanks
    Ramesh

Can we change the user name and password yet?

A known user name and password would be a serious security threat.

• MicroTonnerreMicroTonnerre Member Posts: 10

Hello, i am a french user

• First, i install 3 Xi2 at work : no problem with register on CloudManager, only one reset for one, because i have already register with iphone appli ... After reset all is OK.
    • But i am with my customer : there is a business livebox as router and a linux firewall. The access points obtain an adress via dhcp, they access internet, i test with ping on web interface ! But they do not register now ! i try with two were configured at work, and CloudManager see there offline ! I try to reset : same problem they keep XclaimSetup... I have try to delete on cloud manager but it s always the same problem... I have try with a new access point, never installed, same problem, xclaim setup, i connect my computer, he have internet, the access point have internet, but don't speak with cloud manager... Have you an idea, i try only with XI2 with my customer.

Thank you

• @MicroTonnerre said:
    Hello, i am a french user

• First, i install 3 Xi2 at work : no problem with register on CloudManager, only one reset for one, because i have already register with iphone appli ... After reset all is OK.
    • But i am with my customer : there is a business livebox as router and a linux firewall. The access points obtain an adress via dhcp, they access internet, i test with ping on web interface ! But they do not register now ! i try with two were configured at work, and CloudManager see there offline ! I try to reset : same problem they keep XclaimSetup... I have try to delete on cloud manager but it s always the same problem... I have try with a new access point, never installed, same problem, xclaim setup, i connect my computer, he have internet, the access point have internet, but don't speak with cloud manager... Have you an idea, i try only with XI2 with my customer.

Thank you

Hi @MicroTonnerre,

Can you please let me know the AP firmware version and LED status ? Also note that xclaimsetup will go down only after creating and assigning the network to the AP.

Thanks
    Ramesh

Yes i am ok with that XclaimSetup wiill go dows after : for example :smile:

• Version : 2.0.0.0.355
    • LedStatus : i arrive near : green blinking, after stay green ..............
    • I have try to put DNS MANUALLY from provider or my Windows server, same problem
    • I think i have a port to forward... Or accept to go out ... But i don't know ...
      Thank You

When i try with diagnostic to ping Google :

PING google.fr (216.58.208.195): 56 data bytes
    64 bytes from 216.58.208.195: seq=0 ttl=54 time=39.410 ms
    64 bytes from 216.58.208.195: seq=1 ttl=54 time=42.907 ms
    64 bytes from 216.58.208.195: seq=2 ttl=54 time=41.524 ms
    64 bytes from 216.58.208.195: seq=3 ttl=54 time=41.047 ms
    64 bytes from 216.58.208.195: seq=4 ttl=54 time=39.663 ms
    --- google.fr ping statistics ---
    5 packets transmitted, 5 packets received, 0% packet loss
    round-trip min/avg/max = 39.410/40.910/42.907 ms

• Hi @MicroTonnerre,

When you tried with the new access point did you do a Factory reset on the AP before claiming it from the CloudManager.

Thanks
    Ramesh

Ok, I reset the new access point. I have reboot them, and always same thing : Green led, but always offline... When i go to the web interface, internet status OK, Ping Google OK ...

few minutes after, the access point is blinking ...

• Hi @MicroTonnerre ,

Look for my DM.

Thanks
    Ramesh

I come back from the installation. I reset a XI2, I delete all access points from CloudManager, I add the access point into cloud manager with his serial number, i reboot the access point, it's OK two minutes later ! the difference is no firewall for me. But i can't disable the customer's firewall... I have to go to another customer with the same config tomorrow i will see if the error is the same. If you can ask if there was a port to open on the firewall, i will be happy...
    Thank you, i will say you if i find anything.

• Brouwer1962Brouwer1962 Member Posts: 1

cloud manager tells me "need audit" (red) everything is working

• Hi @Brouwer1962,

Which model of the AP shows "Need Audit" ?

Thanks
    Ramesh