Post your feature requests here!

2»

Comments

• vybhavramvybhavram Xpert, Moderator Posts: 1,051
  • kanhetwelkanhetwel Member Posts: 6
    edited March 2015

an on/off per day/hour shedule per SSID would be nice

• MarkbehMarkbeh Member Posts: 12

The ability to block/unblock a connected device and/or limit data per day per device

• ProgjesProgjes Member Posts: 41
    I would love to see some statistics like dropped packages in harmony / web gui
  • arcane613arcane613 Member Posts: 10

L3 discovery/management.

• mmm200mmm200 Member Posts: 23
    • iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus layout support;
    • Integrated SpeedFlex;
    • Air Quality indicator;
    • ChannelFly control. Xi-3 AP changed channels on 5 GHz when I talked FaceTime. It was disturbing. I got it with Wi-Spy DBx and Wi-Fi Explorer on Mac.
  • ProgjesProgjes Member Posts: 41
    edited May 2015

I would like the following feature in the webconfig.

A lot of friends and colleagues ask me to install wifi at their home, and with the upcoming cloud management portal, I could even do that remotely! But what I would then like is an Inssider / Acrylic like overview of the wifi channels in the surrounding of the device, so I can remotely choose the best static channel if needed (remotely).

• sadmaxsadmax Member Posts: 6

One more feature:
    Meraki APs have this nice option of disabling legacy data rates (screenshot attached).
    In standalone Ruckus APs I could do it manually in CLI. I hate complexity - I'll like it simple for XClaim.
    One more button in AP settings, cause no one will use 1 or 2 Mbps anymore.

• bschapendonkbschapendonk Member Posts: 8
    edited May 2015
    • Option to give each client it's own unique passphrase (lookup based on the clients mac address), settable per SSID

• Option to have a roling/changing passphrase, settable per SSID (handy for GUEST networks)
      ** Option to display the passphrase on a screen (public html page / api)
      ** Option to define the reset time (daily, weekly etc...)
      ** Option to set the passphrase strength (length etc...)

Hello @bschapendonk ,

Thanks for your suggestion. We will evaluate PPSK and revert.

Regards,
    Vybhav

• liolio Member Posts: 6

Tidy up the web interface Status page...

so that we have one list of all attached devices. The column SSID is currently redundant as we show the SSID at the top, this column should instead show Frequency either 2.4 or 5 GHz.
    When combining the two pages into one, we will need to put the Wireless 10, Wireless 11 etc as further tabs on same line.
    This would make it much more convenient and avoid having to keep switching pages to see all connected devices on either frequency.
    So we can also lose the links to 2.4 and 5 and replace it with something like Connected devices (although the word Device is already used so maybe change that).

• sx9090sx9090 Member Posts: 16

Two things:
    I've got an already configured AP (done through the web interface). I don't see any way to have the harmony app add an existing AP without going through the setup wizard. I don't want to reconfigure my AP, I just want the app to pull the AP in.

Pie in the sky request - along the lines of changing the ssh username | it would be nice to plug it into AD to manage who can login to the AP so you don't have to worry about changing passwords if someone leaves the company.

• javello1javello1 Member Posts: 6

I need accounting please!!! Urgent... thanks

Hello @javello1 ,

RADIUS Accounting will be introduced in the upcoming CloudManager update. This should happen in Q3 2016.

Regards,
    Vybhav

2»