APP

lmarcolmarco Member Posts: 8

Hi at all, I don't understand why nobody of xclaim reply for this problem...we've all AP with the last firmware 2.2.0.0.44, but the problem not solved...usually 50% of APs goes off-line to cloud manager regardless that they work or not properly.
We've 3 site with respectively with 7 xi-1, 6 xi-1, and 5 xi-1. All sites has the same problem. Since 2 months all AP's stop to work once a day...all 3 sites..., concurrently...very strange!, it is necessary to make an hardware manualy reset for some APs because from cloud manager usually about 50% of AP's are offline...
What can we do? Now our customers begin to get impatient and we don't know what to do, if not to take and change everything.

We've tried also to make reset of APs, deleted and re-adding to cloud manager, but it does not change the result
We've bought all xclaim xi-1 at start of 2018

Regards
Marco Loffredo

Comments

• rameshcrameshc Member, Xpert, Moderator Posts: 213

Hi @lmarco,

Can you please let me know a good time a debug session? You can write to [email protected]

Thanks
    Ramesh

• AndreasMAndreasM Member Posts: 13
    edited January 5

Hello everybody,

I have the same problems as Marco Loffredo.

There are APs in the system that do not allow connection. They are displayed as online and also show the WLAN.
    Nevertheless, this shows e.g. iPhone a yellow exclamation point and says no internet connection possible.
    If I go to another room, maybe it works.

I have a total of 125x XI-3 access points running in the cloud, in about 4 locations, all have the same problem.

I give out log file or give more information about the problems.
    Regards
    Andreas Meißner

• rameshcrameshc Member, Xpert, Moderator Posts: 213

Hi @AndreasM,

AP showing online is no way related to clients having a disconnection. Can you please confirm If there is any interference ?

Thanks
    Ramesh

• HeathlandHeathland Member Posts: 85

Hello,

Still here the same issue as described by Marco Loffredo.

I have several Xi-1 AP's which are offline in CM, but online at customer site. On a regular base I'm receiving offline notifications of these AP's, but visiting the customer, these AP's are online. I have asked you before @rameshc what can we do? Is there some kind of explanation for this kind of behaviour? I'm willing to setup a test environment for you guys, or make some time free to debug. Please let me/us know, it's very annoying this issue.

BR!

• HeathlandHeathland Member Posts: 85

Hello @rameshc

Just setup two Xi-1 AP's in a lab environment, both AP's have Green LED, but are both offline in Cloudmanager.
    (followed the regular steps regarding port forwarding eg.) No SSID is available on both AP's (did configure SSID in CM) and looking at the NAT session table in the router, it seems like only one AP is communicating with Cloudmanager.

I have send you VPN credentials via VPN, feel free to login an debug the AP's.

BR!