Guide for removing from CloudManager to configure via WebUI?

bumgarbbumgarb Member Posts: 10

I am disappointed to see that XClaim has gone EoL and that eventually the CloudManager will stop being available. For Xclaim units that are currently connected to CloudManager, how can I remove them from CloudManager and reset them so they can be configured via the WebUI?

Please include in your answer an option for when the units are not communicating with the CloudManager. I have multiple units that have been working for a couple of years and are still working, but they are not communicating with the CloudManager - so trying to remove them from CloudManager via CloudManager isn't going to work.

Comments

• rameshcrameshc Member, Xpert, Moderator Posts: 170

Hi @bumgarb,

CloudManager will be in service till 2021. We will provide detailed steps to manage the AP's through WebUI in coming weeks.

Thanks
    Ramesh

• bumgarbbumgarb Member Posts: 10

What features of CloudManager will be in service until 2021? As it is now, uptime isn't updating, none of the statistics appear to be updating. How can I trust that a change or even a reboot will go through if all the other features appear to be broken?

• rameshcrameshc Member, Xpert, Moderator Posts: 170

Hi @bumgarb,

There was an outage couple of days which is resolved now. All the features available now will be active till 2021.
    We can get into a call to resolve any issue you are facing.

Thanks
    Ramesh