X's do not get into green light (box and Cloud) but all seems to work..

guidolangendorffguidolangendorff Member Posts: 9

I have following (makes me grazy)
Two x-3 and one X0-1 in CloudManager. All with x.x.200.x address (first static but now dhcp). Connected to PoE switch. In CloudMgr I have three SSIDs, each with their own vlan.
Each X received an IP in x.x.200.x range. All SSID's are available to wifi clients. Connecting to SSID provides internet.
So, it seems all looks fine. But all X-3 (can not check X0-1) have red solid light and none of the AP's get green light in Cloud Mgr.
X0-1 is on 2.2.0.0.43 and x3 on 2.2.0.0.44
I see in the router the AP's get DHCP adresses
I have done reset (8secs) and twice power cycle.
What is wrong here?

Comments

• rameshcrameshc Member, Xpert, Moderator Posts: 160

Hi @guidolangendorff ,

What is the model of PoE siwtch ?

Thanks
    Ramesh

• guidolangendorffguidolangendorff Member Posts: 9

Hi Ramesh, thx for responding
    The AP's are connected to TPlink T1500G-10PS switches (latest firmware 2.0) with PoE enabled on the AP-ports.
    Thx Guido

Hi @guidolangendorff ,

Can you please make sure SSL(TCP 443) , ICMP and NTP (UDP 123) ports are opened for AP to communicate with the CloudManager ?

Thanks
    Ramesh

• guidolangendorffguidolangendorff Member Posts: 9

Hi Ramesh. Well, the issue is in general between the chair and the monitor... If you create an address for the vlan, it should not end at .0 and the network at .254/24. Typo/switch. So, that changed (and had scanned that cfg a 1000 times...), two of my AP's came up and running fine. That is solved. Thank you very much for having me to scan the cfg again with another focus...
    One X3 was still in red on the box (this was the extension of a present network). I found in the switch one significant difference in the vlan cfg on that AP-port. So all solved and running fine. Thx for your support and being my "Blue Rubber Monkey" (that you speak up to out loud and due to speaking out load, you solve it yourself..). Cheers

Great.

Thanks
    Ramesh