AP Firmware release 2.2.0.0.40

rameshcrameshc Member, Xpert, Moderator Posts: 67

AP firmware Version: 2.2.0.0.40
Model: Xi-1/2/3 and Xo-1
Release date: 01/18/2018

This AP firmware release addresses AP offline notification issue.​

Comments

• EggersEggers Member Posts: 10

Well, 2 of my 4 AP´s has pulled the same stunt as before the update. All 4 has been updated to 2.2.0.0.40 but 2 of them has randomly gone offline and come back up. For how long they have been down, I don´t know but 2 emails was received. Anyone ?

• EggersEggers Member Posts: 10

@Eggers said:
    Well, 2 of my 4 AP´s has pulled the same stunt as before the update. All 4 has been updated to 2.2.0.0.40 but 2 of them has randomly gone offline and come back up. For how long they have been down, I don´t know but 2 emails was received. Anyone ?

As a follow up: All AP´s seems to take turns in restarting or whatever they are doing. Same thing as before the latest update, but at least less frequent. Seems like one pr day.

• HippoHippo Member Posts: 1

Access points update to 2.2.0.0.40 - now 5GHz SSIDs not being advertised. Equally, the access points randomly reboot ! I have two Xi3 and previously these were working fine.

• AdoudouAdoudou Member Posts: 13

Problem is not solved ,

I always same problem,randomnly some AP's on a network are going OFFLINE in Cloudmanager

• MrJohnKMrJohnK Member Posts: 20

This update really has helped stabilize my networks. Previously, I had access points going off-line every day, but now they are solid and up much more reliably. Currently, I have this pushed out on about 400 access points and it sure has cut down on the daily issues to discover and solve. And, my email isn't clogged up with off-line notifications like it was before.

• PablovPablov Member Posts: 4

This update has not solved the offline problems on our networks.
    We currently have 10 APs offline after upgraded.

• rameshcrameshc Member, Xpert, Moderator Posts: 67

Hi @Pablov,

Let us good time to have a remote session to debug the offline AP's.

Thanks
    Ramesh