Configuration of xclaim X3 device from Cloud

kinecokineco Member Posts: 3

HI sir
i am configurations device X claim x3 I have Dell sonicwall TZ 400 and Cisco SG 300 manageable switch While configuring on cloud is showing red indication I would like to know from what is block from Firewall and what Port need open please guide me quickly so I can do installation
Regards
sandeep

Comments

• shriramrsshriramrs Member, Xpert, Moderator Posts: 185

Hi Sandeep,

AP LED in solid red indicates that the AP has not received an IP address from your DHCP server. Please check if you have a DHCP server in your network. If you do, please check the DHCP server logs to verify if the AP has been granted a DHCP lease.
    Change the switchport to which this AP is connected and check if it helps.
    If possible, connect a laptop to the same switchport where this AP is connected and check if it gets an IP address.

If you have a firewall in your network, please allow SSL(TCP 443) , ICMP and NTP (UDP 123) traffic to passthrough. These 3 ports need to be opened to ensure that the AP communicates with CloudManager and vice-versa.

Regards,
    Shriram

• kinecokineco Member Posts: 3

Dear Shriam
    i have check with Dell sonicwall TZ 400 they say no block from it taking ip automatic
    Please help me to solve the issues
    Regards
    sandeep

• shriramrsshriramrs Member, Xpert, Moderator Posts: 185

Hi Sandeep,

Are you able to connect a laptop to the same switchport where this AP is connected and check if it gets an IP address?
    What is the AP LED status now?

Regards,
    Shriram

• kinecokineco Member Posts: 3

Hi can take remote connections and diagnostic it

• rameshcrameshc Member, Xpert, Moderator Posts: 28

Hi @kineco,

Can you please let us know your comfortable time?

Thanks
    Ramesh