AP Firmware update released - 2.2.0.0.23

2»

Comments

• johanfloryjohanflory Member Posts: 10

Radio Power Control? where can i find this? iam seaching and seaching? :#

• vybhavramvybhavram Xpert, Moderator Posts: 1,064
    edited October 2016
    Hello ,

You will be unable to configure this until the cloudmanager 1.4 update is out. We will be releasing the version very shortly.

Please watch this space for more announcements.

regards
    vybhav
  • oseose Member Posts: 4
    edited October 2016

After updating to firmware 2.2.0.0.27 in the cloud is chaotic seem inaccessible points. Although the ping on them is great, on the switch port - no errors.

Hello @ose

If I understand correctly , are you saying that the APs are not showing up online after the upgrade ?

regards
    vybhav

Note to customers : For a quick upgrade, please reboot your APs twice with a gap of 10 minutes between each reboot.

This will update the AP's firmware to the latest version.

Regards,
    Vybhav

• jayjay Member Posts: 7

well the patched firmware has fixed all issues.. All xi3 are now working perfectly..

Thanks for getting back to us @jay

After the upgrade, the points are displayed: ip address, determined the firmware, but in the cloud were displayed as inactive, it lasted about 8 hours then started to go online. And now throughout the day come for 4-6 notifications "AccessPoints offline." From the router ping without delay, the router of the world is also visible and working. Laws no, the point all the time different. The next drop points, I'll try tcpdump. Before upgrade, everything was correct.

• 123autom123autom Member Posts: 2

Now i have upgrade my 2 Xi-3 AP to version 2.2.0.0.27 and i get a mesh of problems. Many androids en notebooks can connect to the SSID but there is no traffic. My Guest SSID with VLAN50 and client isolation doesn't work either anymore. With the older firmware 2.1.0.0.68 i had a stable WiFi network, no errors or something.
    Now temporarily placed Ubiquiti Unify Accespoints. The Xclaim is for now not an option.

• nsumnernsumner Member Posts: 9

I have upgraded to 2.2.0.0.27 and my network using RAIDUS authentication now seems to be dead. I have 4 APs the 3 that are upgraded are all failing. The 1 that I haven't upgraded (2.1.x) is still working perfectly!

Hello @123autom ,

Can we have a webex call to troubleshoot the issue that you are facing? We have tested the scenario that you mentioned with VLAN enabled along with Client isolation and we do not see any issues.

Please let me know a convenient time to have a webex call.

Regards,
    Vybhav

Hello @nsumner ,

Can we please have a webex call to debug this issue? We have tested RADIUS internally and it seems to be working fine.

Please let me know a convenient date/time to troubleshoot the same.

Regards,
    Vybhav

Regarding the radius issue , after debugging , we recommend limiting the shared secret key to not more than 15 characters. We are however investigating why this limitation doesn't exist in 2.1.0.0.68 and why it only exists in the latest firmware version.

More details to follow after internal testing.

Thank you for your support.

• JanEmilJanEmil Member Posts: 13
    edited October 2016

After update 2.2.0.0.27 our network are complete chaos.

We have 9 * Xi-1
    We have 1 * Xi-3

They worked fine before. Now they go offline all the time. Not possible to have more than 5-6 AP online the same time. If I am lucky.

We have enable Internal and Guest network.

Serial:

Only 2.4Ghz enable.

Channel - Auto

Hotspot - Off

Hello @JanEmil ,

Can we please have a webex call now to debug this issue? I can log into one of the APs that is currently offline and see what the issue is.

Regards,
    Vybhav

Hello @ose ,

Can you please let me know if we can have a webex call sometime to debug this issue?

Regards,
    Vybhav

• JanEmilJanEmil Member Posts: 13

I have sent you my e-mail. I have never used webex before. But lets try.

@vybhavram

• datamedicdatamedic Member Posts: 9

I have upgraded most of my 40 x1 i manage and everything seems to work fine , no complaints from customers and ap are stayin online on cloud , they also kept their SSID's
    Everything seems fine as far as i can tell..

• shriramrsshriramrs Member, Xpert, Moderator Posts: 189

Thanks for the update!! @datamedic

Regards,
    Shriram

@vybhavram Hi, our problem is not resulys how we can contact you to find a solution?

2»