When will you guys develop/fix the problem that surfaced with the KRACK announcement?
- WPA2: Broken with KRACK. What now?
- WPA2 security in trouble as Belgian boffins tease key reinstallation bug
- Look for CVE-2017-13077, 13078, 13079, 13080, 13081, 13082, 13084, 13086, 13087, 13088 when details become available
Is Xclaim/Ruckus aware of this?
Build 126.96.36.199.66 is available for all APs. Here are the release notes:
Product : Xclaim Xi-1/2/3 and Xo-1
Build : 188.8.131.52.66 (CURRENT RELEASE)
Release Date : 12/16/2015
- Fix for VLAN tagging from the CloudManager
- Some minor bug fixes
- Upgrade shown as available in CM even when AP is running latest firmware